Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions processed on the Progrow Scotland Web site and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery can be made to the UK. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
3. Delivery charges and timescales are specified within the checkout confirmation section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
4. We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A option of a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
7. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Scotland. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
8. Returns and Refunds - In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns and Refund Policy.
9. Barclays EPDQ Payment Service processes all debit and credit card payments received by Progrow Scotland.
The Progrow Scotland Web site is operated by Progrow Scotland
The secure technologies incorporated into this website mean that at anytime while you are browsing our online catalogue you can purchase any one of the many items featured using either a credit or debit card.
If you decide you would like to purchase a product while you are browsing through our catalogue then all you need to do is follow these three easy steps.
1. Choose the product you want and place it in your shopping cart. This can be done at any stage by clicking on either the "Buy Now!" or the "in Cart" button. You will then be taken to the shopping cart page.
2. Confirm the quantity of each product required.
3. Once you are happy that you have all the items you wish to purchase safely in you shopping cart, click on the checkout icon to move to a secure server to complete your payment details and choose you desired method of payment. (see below for card types which are accepted).
Once your order has been processed it will be authorised by EPDQ and you will receive confirmation of your order by email. All you need to do now is sit back and wait for your hydroponic goods to arrive!
Credit / Debit Card Types and Currencies accepted for Online Payment
We currently accept; Visa, MasterCard, Delta, JCB, Visa Electron, Switch and Solo credit/debit cards, the transaction total may be paid in UK Sterling.